DNR Do Not Return
No more will an employee be accidentally assigned to a particular client where there was a previous negative experience. The TempsPlus DNR Do Not Return feature will make this notation in less than a minute. Removal of status can only be changed by a supervisory level user.
Also, this DNR Do Not Return feature is used for a terminated employee and available instantly at all branches and all users to ensure that a terminated employee is not assigned anywhere without a supervisory level user changing the status.
- Eliminate potential problems
- Saves time, money, and aggravation
- Takes less than a minute
- Secure – Requires supervisory change
- Available for all users across all locations
- Notation(s) available for employee evaluations
DNR Do Not Return Screen Interface