Job Streams – A Staffing Software Module
The fully integrated TempsPlus jobstreams module securely automates daily, weekly, or monthly tasks.
Using our TempsPlus Jobstreams module, you can:
- Automate daily repetitive tasks (print invoices, move checks to history etc)
- Automate the consecutive printing of several reports
- Perform weekending tasks automatically
- Allow non-supervisory personnel to run “SUPER” only tasks as part of a controlled stream without compromising security passwords
- Perform almost any function available within the Temps Plus program, including queries, searches, etc.
- Perform many operating system related functions from within a Jobstreams. For instance:
- Run a report, move the current batch to the period batch, and print the period batch invoice preview
- Combine several company codes into a combined database (using queries), compact the new database, and print custom designed reports from the new combined database
- Print weekending reports, prompt the user for confirmation that all reports ran OK, close the printed invoices to history, update the current payroll (using a supplied cutoff date), change to a new company code any number of times, and repeat the process.
There are three levels to the structure of the Jobstreams module:
JobStream which consist of individual tasks
Jobstreams – which consist of more than one task.
Collections – which consist of one or more Jobstreams
All can be run on a single command! TempsPlus also allows Jobstreams and/or JobStream collections to be stored in individual files on the desktop or elsewhere in the system and executed by simply double clicking on its icon.