TempsPlus Strong Passwords
Temps Plus lets you manage the requirements for passwords, and allows among other things the ability to use strong passwords (passwords that are case sensitive, and use mixed numbers and characters).
- Minimum password length – the allowed length for passwords
- Password expiration – the number of days, after which each user must change their passwords
- No repeats in last passwords used – prevents the repetition of passwords for the specified number of previous passwords used
- Case requirements – sets the requirements for strong passwords
- Numbers/special characters – more parameters for strong passwords
- Require change at expiration – prompts for a new password when the password expires.