WarBoard simultaneously displays orders, placements, and “who’s here”, windows, and has the ability to have workers “sign in” or “call in”, then place these workers directly from sign-in list to the job.
WarBoard also allows your staff to:
- Edit orders and placements (including notes).
- Print work tickets – select single/multiple orders/placements.
- Print “Reports Library” reports for orders and placements – select single/multiple orders/placements.
- Print a short “grid report” for any window.
- Enter new customers, orders, placements, or work codes.
- Enter/edit Customer/Employee DNR’s (Do not return).
- Enter/edit Customer Rates.
- Select/Sort data by several order status types
- Warboard allows the use the grids for quick navigation and the standard TempsPlusforms for editing.
- User definable timers for updating grids.
- Quick “Double Click” default actions for each grid.
- User definable reports for each grid.
- Right-click popup menus for each grid.
- Hours worked this week automatically shown for each “signed-in” worker.